Countdown

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy 15 weeks Little R!

Not much to report at this end - but thought I'd post seeing as Little R is 15 weeks old (well, kinda) today.

And... I thought I'd finally provide you with a photo of my 'bump' which finally appears to have popped - at last!!!

Excuse me looking a bit tired and frumpy - it was taken after a long day at work:-

Definitely looking more like a baby-bump than a food-baby today although interestingly enough I've only put on about 1lb or 500g in the last couple of weeks - I just don't seem to have a big appetite - but I'm sure that will come with time!

On the symptoms front - feeling pretty good - not so tired, less sick and all in all no major complaints. These weeks between 12 and 19 seem to be a bit of a non-event - which I know I should be thankful for and I am indeed - but I have to say I CAN'T WAIT until my next scan when Little R's gender will hopefully be revealed and we can start thinking a bit more about names and all that stuff.

We will tell you all the gender - I'm rubbish at keeping secrets - but we think we'll keep our name ideas under wraps for now - there has to be some element of surprise!!!

Next post will prob be after my appt next Friday unless something exciting happens in between now & then.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Rosie! Hope you're feeling a bit better now and all the sickness gone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your little bump! Its so cute! Glad you are feeling a bit better. Love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete